Receptionist / Office Assistant
Published on March 10, 2021
Location: Bradford, PA
General: Under general supervision, provide support in an office environment.
Standard Schedule: Full-Time, M-F, 37.5 hours per week (8a – 4p)
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Human Resources
Education Requirements: High school degree or equivalent.
Position Requirements: Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrate excellent written, verbal and organizational skills. Maintain a professional attitude and appearance. Personal qualifications include the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, deal with changing priorities, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment with all levels of the organization.
Physical and Training Requirements: Regularly required to sit; frequently required to reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to stand, walk or kneel; the employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. May be required to travel. Required to complete twelve (12) hours of annual training to ensure compliance with State regulations. Must maintain a valid driver’s license. Required to pass a PA State Police criminal record history check and/or FBI criminal record history check if not a resident of PA.
• Uses discretion and independent judgment in handling confidential and sensitive information in connection with Agency business
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Greet, screen and direct visitors to the appropriate person/office
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
• Processing of incoming/outgoing mail
• Track and maintain training records for all Agency staff
• Maintains Futures Endowment Trust database, maintain donor management records, track gifts by source and purpose and provide reports as needed
• Promote, maintain and model behavior that demonstrates respect for others and acknowledges the needs and rights of the participants we support
• Work in cooperation with other communities, agencies, businesses, and providers as needed
• Participate in professional development, staff meetings, and group conferences
• Ensure adherence to confidential, legal and company policies and procedures
• Maintain high professional standards at work with regard to personal behavior and interactions with other staff, individuals, families, businesses and outside agencies
• This job description may not be all-inclusive and duties may be modified when necessary; employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor