The Work Center
Futures Rehabilitation Vocational Work Center has over 100 qualified production workers and more than 30,000 sq. ft. of production space that is ready to be of service to you.
For more than 50 years, Futures Rehabilitation Center Inc. has provided local businesses and industries in the surrounding area with a dependable workforce to help customers meet their needs. Futures can save your company time and money by performing your jobs efficiently and effectively utilizing our quality production management and workforce.
- Pickup and delivery available within a 50-mile radius
- A 26-foot box truck with a (12) pallet capacity
- Labeling & packaging of fluid and non-fluid products
- Construction of custom sized shipping pallets & crates
- Packaging or repackaging of products
- Assembly work
- Quality control inspections
- Bulk mail processing and fulfillment
- Manufacture of Bulletin Boards & Dry Erase Boards
To obtain a price quote, or more information about these services please call Dave Rinfrette at (814) 368-4101, Ext. 220.
Latest News From Futures
Find out what’s happening at Futures Rehabilitation Center and get to know some of the participants in our vocational and social programs. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news in your inbox.